We’re excited about seeing 100 leaders in their 20s and 30s from across Europe gathering this August in Berlin for 3 days training and coaching on leadership and mission.
Leading for life is practical, experiential and interactive – you’ll sit at a table with 7 other leaders, learning from each other as well as those leading the sessions. You’ll also have the opportunity for a one on one or team coaching session to help put your learning into practice before you leave.
We have some fantastic people coming to provide training and share their stories and experience:
- Rachel Gardner is a youth worker, the founder of Romance Academy, currently President of Girls Brigade England and Wales. She also works with Ignite – helping young people involved in gangs in London.
- Insur Shamgunov is employed by Gallup (who created Strengths Finder) to design, lead, and implement change programmes that transform the world’s leading companies. He has also planted a led a church in Russia.
- Charlie Hadjiev is a theologian who currently teaches at Belfast Bible College and is a member of the IFES Europe leadership team. He led student ministry in his native Bulgaria as well as pastoring a church.
- Jason is the international Director of Innovista which he founded 15 years ago. Innovista trains leaders for mission in several countries across Eurasia. Jason also leads the youth work in his local church.
- Neil Young is a pastor at Causeway Vineyard (and former youth worker) which has seen over 2000 people come to faith over the last year. We’ll be hearing their story and have the opportunity to tease out some of the leadership lessons.
We’re excited about the potential of Leading for Life 2015 – will you join us?
“Leading for Life is a perfect setting for people who want to get a deeper understanding of their role and calling as leaders and how to build God’s Kingdom on this earth.”