Leading for Life is a day of practical training,for all those involved in leading and serving others, that will inspire and equip you. It will provide time in each session to apply what you are hearing and discussing to your church, community or situation. Everyone you will hear from on the day is involved in leadership and mission in Dublin.
Whether you are on the leadership team of a community project, ministry or leading a church or organisation, Leading for Life is designed for you.
At Leading for Life, Dublin we will be exploring:
- How you can look after yourself and your team so that you can better serve those in your community
- What we can do to better equip and motivate people as they volunteer and serve in our churches and organisations
- Local examples of mission and how we can learn from their experiences
- How you can connect with people from different places who are interested in and passionate about the same issues as you
- How we can better partner together through the year and pray for Dublin
What past participants have said about Leading for Life.
“One of the most important things for me, from Leading for Life, was to have time and space to think about leadership and practical advice to take back into the work place.” –Kate, a church children’s worker, 2016 participant
‘‘The most important thing, from Leading for Life, for me was having quality, affordable Christian focused leadership training.” –Ronan, prayer group leader, 2016 participant
9.30-10.00 Arrive at Centenary Methodist Church, Leeson Park, Dublin 6
10.00-11.15 Session 1 – Healthy Leadership
Eoghan Heaslip, Minister in Charge at St. Catherine’s Church, Thomas Street
11.45-13.00 Session 2 – Inspire to serve
Amanda O’Shea, National Coordinator for Youth, Alpha Ireland
13.00-14.00 Lunch (provided)
14.00- 15.15 Session 3 – Stories of Local Mission
Story #1 Urban Junction
Story #2 24-7 Prayer Dublin
15.30-16.30 Session 4 – Where Do We Go From Here?
This will be a time to network and pray with and for one another.
Ticket Prices (click here for the EventBrite tickets)
Individual Ticket: €35
Team Tickets: Buy 3 or more tickets and pay just €30 each
Contact Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or with any questions.
How do I get there? Click here to find a map of the location (Centenary Methodist Church, Leeson Park, Dublin 6). If arriving on Dublin Bus, use bus numbers 7B, 11, 32X, 41X, 46A, 84X, 116, 145 to Sussex Road; Dublin Bus numbers 44 or 61 to Ranelagh Road; or Dublin Bus numbers 11 or 18 to Chelmsford Road, Ranelagh. If arriving on Luas, use Ranelagh stop (10 minute walk from venue).
Is there parking?
There is some parking on site. In addition, Leeson Park usually has plenty of street parking spaces and on Saturdays there is no charge.
What’s the refund policy?
If you are no longer able to attend, we will refund:
– 100% of the ticket price if you cancel more than 30 days before the event
– 80% of the ticket price if you cancel up to 7 days before the event
– 60% of the ticket price if you cancel less than 7 days before the event