Handling Feedback and Complaints
Innovista Ireland is committed to ensuring that all our communications and dealings with our supporters and the general public are of the highest possible standard. We listen and respond to views offered so that we can continue to improve.
Innovista Ireland welcomes and encourages feedback. Therefore we aim to ensure that:
- it is as easy as possible to make a complaint;
- we treat as a complaint any clear expression of dissatisfaction with our operations which calls for a response;
- we treat it seriously whether it is made by phone, letter, email or in person;
- we deal with it quickly and politely;
- we respond accordingly – for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, and information on any action taken;
- we seek to learn from complaints, use them to improve and monitor them at our board.
If you have feedback (including complaints) about any aspect of our work, you can contact our Director in writing or by telephone.
In the first instance, your feedback will be dealt with by our Director (Sam Moore). Please give as much information as possible and let us know how you would like us to respond to you, providing the relevant contact details.
Sam Moore, Innovista Ireland, Ulysses House, 22-24 Foley Street, Dublin 1
What happens next?
We will acknowledge your feedback or complaint within 7 days, and do everything we can to resolve it within 21 days. If this is not possible we will explain why and provide a new deadline.
What if the complaint is not resolved?
If you are unhappy with our response, you may get in touch again by writing to the Chair of Innovista Ireland’s Board. The chairperson will ensure your appeal is considered at Board level and will respond within two weeks of this consideration by Board members.
Board of Directors, Innovista Ireland, Ulysses House, 22-24 Foley Street, Dublin 1